We are excited to give you a little "taste of ZOE" this month as we share stories of hope. Children who have been found, rescued and restored, radiate life! If ZOE were a food, its ‘flavour’ would be freedom, hope and healing. Fresh and delicious!
This month, in Australia, we are highlighting one of ZOE’s greatest areas of need. You guessed it: Food!
Anyone raising growing children and teens knows just how much they can eat! I certainly do! Families in Thailand are no different and, like all mums and dads, the ZOE parents want to feed their growing families with wholesome nourishing meals!
Have you had a “taste” of ZOE yet? If you’ve been to ZOE in Thailand, heard us share, seen one of ZOE’s videos or just follow our social media channels, you know what I’m talking about. I don’t know about you but when something tastes good, I want others to try it too. So please join me in sharing a little taste of ZOE this month!
One of our goals in Australia is to raise awareness about child trafficking. Although this can be a dark topic, I love how ordinary people like you and I can use our skills, talents and interests to bring about conversations and change. Just like the right foods can heal and turn a life around, at ZOE we get to see hopeless situations, broken lives and lost children experience new life in an amazing way! I’m going to be using my interest in cooking to highlight the monthly need for food as well as to share stories of hope and life - the taste of ZOE!
Food For Thought!
- Join our ZFA Prayer nights on Monday evenings (email Brett for details)
- Cook one of our ‘Taste of ZOE’ recipes, share it on social media, #atasteofZOE and tag us.
- Watch and share videos, blog posts and social media feeds. (here and here)
- Order a Taste of ZOE cookbook and pass it on to a friend. (email Sharon)
- Have a Taste of ZOE potluck dinner, watch one of ZOE’s videos from youtube and have a discussion about it. (YouTube)
- Petition for ZOE’s Year 9 or 10 curriculum to be used in your school. (click here)
- Parent of a teen? Watch the free online Chapel video with your child.
- Person of faith? Pray for ZOE’s work in Prevention, Rescue and Restoration. (join a prayer group or get a prayer guide)