COURSE 1: PATHWAYS TO PREVENTING CHILD TRAFFICKING
Pathways to Preventing Child Trafficking equips Australians to respond to modern day slavery spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and pragmatically.
This course will empower you to competently, holistically and passionately act against the injustice of child trafficking through ZOE’s vision, mission and culture of bringing life full and abundantly.
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
- The course is self-paced.
- The duration is approximately 6 hours.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE OUTCOMES?
By the end of this course participants will:
- Increase understanding of human trafficking.
- Increase understanding about the work of ZOE in reaching every person and rescuing every child.
- Define human trafficking.
- Develop an understanding of the role of Australians
- Understand how the protection of vulnerable children is important and define how to protect a child's dignity and identity.
I WORK FULL TIME. CAN I STUDY IN THE EVENING OR ON THE WEEKEND?
Yes, once you are registered you will receive a link to a google classroom that contains the course information. You can then study at a time that suits you.
CAN WE STUDY AS A GROUP?
Yes, however each individual in the group will need to register separately, so that they can answer the questions and complete the test at the end of each module.