NATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES
- Kids Help Line where no problem is too big or too small & you can stay anonymous.
- Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health.
- Life Line provides support for Australians experiencing emotional distress with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
PREVENT CHILD TRAFFICKING -FREE ONLINE COURSE
- Course 1: Pathway to Preventing Child Trafficking -Learn more about child trafficking in Australia and globally.
- This course will empower you to competently, holistically and passionately act against the injustice of child trafficking through ZOE’s mission of bringing life!
- Course 2: Pathway to Conscious Consuming -Go on the journey towards becoming a concious consumer.
- Many of the products that we buy and consume have human rights abuses behind them. This course will equip you to learn more about Child Labour & Modern Slavery and will empower you to journey towards conscious consumption.
HUMAN TRAFFICKING TOOLKIT
- Full Toolkit: Learn, Advocate, Fundraise -pdf
- Learn Toolkit -online version
- Learn Toolkit -pdf
- Advocate Toolkit-pdf
- Fundraise Toolkit-pdf
ZOE PHONE CONTRACT
- The Australian Curriculum gives teachers the opportunity to explore some of the big issues facing the globe today. These resources were developed to support the current Australian Curriculum with free downloadable versions available to comply with the Australian and New South Wales Curriculum Standards.
- We can either help or harm the lives of vulnerable people with the way we spend our money and time during our travels. Download these Travel Tips and consider these four things in order to positively impact the people and cultures you will interact with.
As you create awareness and use ZOE promotional material, ZFA asks that your communication will never bring shame to any child at ZOE. ZOE protects our children’s identity and dignity at all times. ZOE media may show orphaned or at-risk children but never trafficked children.
When ZOE shares information about a child’s background, a rescue story or any details regarding past abuse, any accompanying photos or images are completely concealed.
- ZOE Foundation Australia (pdf)
- End Child Trafficking Postcard (pdf)
- End Child Trafficking Business Card (pdf)
- Prayer Guide ZOE Foundation Australia (pdf)
Please note some of the videos below may contain footage or images that are not suitable for young viewers.
- ZOE Prevent Child Trafficking Small – 126Mb – Quicktime MOV format
- Ben Price talks about the ZOE Foundation Australia Large – 127Mb – Quicktime MOV format
- Ben Price talks about the ZOE Foundation Australia Small – 25Mb – Quicktime MOV format
- Emily’s Story – 146Mb – Quicktime MOV format
HUMAN TRAFFICKING RESOURCES
- Criminal Code
- Australian Institute of Criminology
- National Action Plans
- United Nations – 2000 – Protocol to prevent, suppress and punish trafficking in persons, especially women and children, supplementing the United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime
- United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organised Crime
- U.S. Department of State | Human Rights Reports | Office to Monitor & Combat Trafficking in Persons | Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Reports
- The Global Slavery Index
- 2019 Ethical Fashion Guide – Baptist World Aid Australia
- International Labour Organization (ILO) | Publications on Human Trafficking
- Polaris Project | Human Trafficking Resources
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) | Child Trafficking
- United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime (UNODC) | Human Trafficking
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) | Human Trafficking
- U.S. Department of Justice National Institute of Justice | Human Trafficking