PREVENT CHILD TRAFFICKING -FREE ONLINE COURSE
HUMAN TRAFFICKING TOOLKIT
- Full Toolkit: Learn, Advocate, Fundraise -pdf
- Learn Toolkit -online version
- Learn Toolkit -pdf
- Advocate Toolkit-pdf
- Fundraise Toolkit-pdf
- The Australian Curriculum gives teachers the opportunity to explore some of the big issues facing the globe today. These resources were developed to support the current Australian Curriculum with free downloadable versions available to comply with the Australian and New South Wales Curriculum Standards.
- ZOE is committed to the protection of children in Australia and globally. Our videos for secondary schools provide resources that support teachers, empower parents and protect teenagers. Secondary school and chapel videos are now available -for FREE!
- We can either help or harm the lives of vulnerable people with the way we spend our money and time during our travels. Download these Travel Tips and consider these four things in order to positively impact the people and cultures you will interact with.
HUMAN TRAFFICKING RESOURCES
- Australian Institute of Criminology – June 2000 – Child sex tourism
- United Nations – 2000 – Protocol to prevent, suppress and punish trafficking in persons, especially women and children, supplementing the United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime
- Australian Institute of Criminology – June 2007 – Human trafficking to Australia: a research challenge
- United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organised Crime
- 2015 to 2019 Australian Government Trafficking National Action Plan To Combat Human Trafficking And Slavery
- U.S. Department of State | Human Rights Reports | Office to Monitor & Combat Trafficking in Persons | Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Reports
- The Global Slavery Index
- 2019 Ethical Fashion Guide – Baptist World Aid Australia
- International Labour Organization (ILO) | Publications on Human Trafficking
- Polaris Project | Human Trafficking Resources
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) | Child Trafficking
- United Nations Office on Drugs & Crime (UNODC) | Human Trafficking
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) | Human Trafficking
- U.S. Department of Justice National Institute of Justice | Human Trafficking
As you create awareness and use ZOE promotional material, ZFA asks that your communication will never bring shame to any child at ZOE. ZOE protects our children’s identity and dignity at all times. ZOE media may show orphaned or at-risk children but never trafficked children.
When ZOE shares information about a child’s background, a rescue story or any details regarding past abuse, any accompanying photos or images are completely concealed.
- ZOE Foundation Australia (pdf)
- End Child Trafficking Postcard (pdf)
- End Child Trafficking Business Card (pdf)
- Prayer Guide ZOE Foundation Australia (pdf)
Please note some of the videos below may contain footage or images that are not suitable for young viewers.
- ZOE Prevent Child Trafficking Small – 126Mb – Quicktime MOV format
- Ben Price talks about the ZOE Foundation Australia Large – 127Mb – Quicktime MOV format
- Ben Price talks about the ZOE Foundation Australia Small – 25Mb – Quicktime MOV format
- Emily’s Story – 146Mb – Quicktime MOV format